If you dislike wearing a head protector with a bulky outlook, consider buying a Snow Master TX-50 Modular Snowmobile Helmet. Unlike the previous versions of Snow Master made products, this helmet is physically smaller.
This change was possible due to the leaping advancements in the EPS technology included in this device. The technology makes the helmet more compact without compromising the wearer’s safety.
It is natural to assume that you will feel suffocated inside such a helmet. But your worries are mostly unfounded.
Snow Master TX-50 is a headpiece made of a durable thermoplastic alloy that also features a high-tech ventilation system. Due to this feature, not only will you not feel suffocated, but your face shield also will not fog up.
Which reminds us, when it comes to preventing fogging up the visor, most of the users prefer electric shields. Yes, you are correct. This Snow Master head-protector is installed with an advanced electric shield to ensure that ice and fog will not create obstacles in your field of vision.
- ECE 22.05 and DOT Certified
- This helmet features significant intake venting and incredible Venturi venting for the rear exhaust
- Electric shield- Integrated aerodynamic spoiler
- Smooth lock drop down visor system: Retractable drop down internal sun visor. All with the simple flip of a switch!
- Snow Master Storage Bag Included
- Integrated electric shield
- Easily retractable sun visor and chin-strap
- The one-press button release system
- Machine-washable interior liner
- Includes a storage bag in the package
- Price is resalable
- Attractive style
- Verging on being an uncomfortably tight-fitting
Check on Amazon
Snow Master TX-50 Helmet is designed for oval headed people. If you have an oval-shaped head, it is quite likely that you will have a pleasant experience wearing this helmet consisting of desirable high-tech features.