When I was a beginner, I bought my first bike with helmet and others gear. It was joyful day. After that it was not so easy to be a dirt biker. It was expensive and hard. In this post I share a cheap motocross helmet list.
It’s easy to watch the professionals dirt biking and select a best motocross helmet you want to purchase from the stands. But these are costly for a beginner .For beginner I select some best motocross helmet under $200 you can get your hands on..
Top 6 Best Motocross Helmet Under $200
1.Fox Racing V1
- Dual density EPS liner
- 9 intake and 4 exhaust vents
- Finish prevents obvious scratches and wear
- DOT and ECE certified
- Injection molded polycarbonate shell
- 3 Shell sizes and 4 EPS sizes
- Several graphics and colors available
- Matching gear available for certain graphics/colors
- Fit runs small. Consider sizing up one full size
2.Troy Lee Designs SE4 Polyacrylite Motocross Helmet
Here we’re giving you a shot brif at the SE4 Polystyrene Motocross helmet coming from Troy Lee designs.
This is the another SE4 helmet added to the lineup because they have the SE for carbon the SE for composite and as you would expect those helmets are on the premium side of things. So with that comes a premium price right at 650 bucks at full retail. so the Polystyrene coming in at below $200 for the mono black graphic or 250 at full retail for a graphic.
This Motocross helmet coming in three colors also you have the factory graphic available in five colors. And it is DOT approved and ECE rated for safety. It is light weight then carbon version. Weight is only three pound.
Its have a triple density EPS liner in the crown and they’ve even lined the entire chin bar with EPP. it’s another type of energy management foam that is line all the way throughout the chin bar.it’s a great great safety feature now with that combined is the MIPS system that’s gonna help combat rotational forces.
It have six exhaust ports in the back of the helmet that’s gonna really create that venture effect full that air through the helmet.
- Expanded Polystyrene for added protection
- Triple density EPS for all impact speeds
- MIPS (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) provides even more protection against rotational impact
- EPP chin bar provides lightweight, durable protection
- Its anatomically contoured 3D cheek pads help you to emergency release them
- 16 Intake ports and 6 rear exhaust ports to more cooling
- Visor provides breakaway protection
- Stainless steel d-rings are both strong
- 3 Shell sizes across 6 helmet sizes
- Troy Lee Designs drawstring provide a helmet bag
- DOT and ECE certifications
3.O’Neal Unisex-Adult Off Road 5SERIES Helmet
- Polycarbonate/ABS shell construction
- Ultra-plush removable/washable padded Coolmax liner keeps you cool
- Multiple air vents help to keep you cool and dry
- Adjustable visor design
- DOT, ECE 22-05 and AS/NZS safety standards certifications
4.Bell MX-9 MIPS Equipped Motorcycle Helmet
Bell are manufacturing motorcycle and bike helmet for long time. With their experience they try to give us the best helmet. Bell MX-9 MIPS Equipped Motorcycle Helmet is one of them. Its price is under $200.
Its made with Lightweight Polycarbonate/ABS Shell. It has fly bridge visor. 3 shell and EPS design . Its MIPS stand for Multi-directional Impact Protection system
confirm more protection. This motocross helmet has excellent ventilation system. Inner material are Microfiber, anti bacterial and anti microbial. these liner are removable and washable.
- Polycarbonate/ABS Shell Construction
- MIPS: Multi-directional Impact Protection system
- 3 shell and EPS sizes
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system to get maximum cooling
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor
- Anti microbial and anti-bacterial removable/washable interior
- Integrated roost guard
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-years warranty
- DOT and ECE certifications
5.HJC i50 Helmet
Since 1971 HJC has manufacturing motorcycle helmet. They has spent a lot of time in this platform with fame. HJC is a one of the most popular for their manufacturing experience, innovation idea and reasonable price.
HJC i50 Helmet is one of these. It is one of the best motocross helmet under $200. It made with Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell. Full front to back airflow system with 13 vent holes. As a result, rider feel comfortable, cool and super-fit.
Cheek pads and liner is removable and washable. And all the interior component are made with moisture-wicking anti-bacterial fabric. They use air gel pocket for improving softness and comfortableness.
- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Advanced Channeling Ventilation System
- SuperCool Interior
- Removable and washable cheek pads and liner
- Sliding Layer Impact Distribution
- Mositure-wicking anti-bacterial fabric
- Large Eye Port: for maximum visibility
- Functionally designed visor
- D-Ring with Red color pull tab
- ECE & DOT Approved
6.ILM Motocross Helmet
- FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards certified
- ABS Shell Construction provide lightweight and incredibly durable.
- Sleek aerodynamic design made for speed and looking so cool.
- Front and back air vents for more ventilation.
- Detachable inner pads made so you can remove and wash them.
- Detachable visor protect you from direct sun light